Product information “KAMINKUGELN – for your winter sun“
Our aromuli©-KAMINKUGELN are only available in the autumn / winter season (between October 1st and March 31st).
AUTUMN-WINTER SPECIAL: Cola flavour but also to refine tea, mulled wine, punch and Christmas cookies or chocolate fondue
RECOMMENDATIONS & TIPS:
- They taste like cinnamon, cardamom and orange and remind us on relaxing autumn and winter evenings in front of the fireplace.
- Some say those aromuli© taste like cola – therefore, you can drink healthy cola by dissolving 6-10 small balls in 250 ml water!
- Pour 6-10 pcs of KAMINKUGELN with hot water and enjoy them as a wonderfully aromatic tea drink. Alternatively, you can also use warm orange juice, black tea, wine, etc. and thus easily flavour punch or mulled wine.
- Christmas bakeries: Desserts can be garnished and refined perfectly with them: simply sprinkle over chocolate glaze.
- Let 3 to 6 pcs of aromuli © slowly dissolve in the mouth as desired (e.g. as often as enjoying candies) & enjoy the scent – preferably after meals
- You can dissolve 5-10 pcs / 250ml in the drink
- Sprinkle 5-10 pcs over your food before serving
- Storage: Store aromuli© closed, dry and protected from light and heat. Consume quickly after opening.
Tip: Birch sugar has an anti-caries effect, natural essential oils have antibacterial effects – therefore, all aromuli© can also be enjoyed after brushing the teeth.
WHAT ARE AROMULI©?
- aromuli© are candies in the form of birch sugar globules, which have been flavoured with 100% pure, natural essential oils of the highest quality. It is a purely plant-based food. The globules have been aromatized and packed by hand for you.
What are aroma extracts?
Plants produce aromatic substances (e.g. in the form of essential oils) in order to communicate with one another and to attract beneficial insects. Essential oils from plants are used in cosmetics, for pharmaceuticals, but also to aromatize (cough) sweets, meals, and beverages. If essential oils are used as food ingredients, they can be described as aroma extracts.
What is xylitol?
The sweet-tasting carbohydrate (also called birch sugar or xylitol) is a sugar substitute and therefore suitable for diabetics. It contains around 40% fewer calories than table sugar. If consumed excessively, it can have a laxative effect. Birch sugar is not suitable for animals (especially dogs).
Ingredients: with sweetener xylitol, aroma extracts
|Nutrition information according to LMIV
· of which saturated fat
|Carbohydrates of which
· polyhydric alcohols