Product information “KLUGES KUGERL – find your inner Einstein“
Poor performance and poor concentration, tiredness at noon, stage fright or “hangover”? … some drink energy drinks, others eat aromuli©-KLUGES KUGERL!
EXPERIENCE & TIPS:
- Ideal to enjoy as a snack while working or studying
- Perfect for your first aid travel kit: when suffering from nausea, mild headache, jet lag, “hangover”, throat scratching, let 3-6 pcs dissolve on your tongue
- As a preparation for exams, sports competitions or for stage fright, let 3-6 pcs dissolve on your tongue during training or just before your performance or exam
- In summer in refreshing drinks (for a fitness drink, put in 1 lt. water about 20 pcs) or prosecco (tastes like “HUGO”, 3-6 pcs per glass)
- In winter, put them in teas or instead of the teabag in hot water (3-6 pcs per cup)
- Cream spinach tastes great with those aromuli©! (each portion 6 pcs)
- Those aromuli© stand for a “fresh, clear” head
Tip: When suffering from headaches and migraine, peppermint oil is highly recommended. It can also help to curb appetite!
- Let 3 to 6 pcs of aromuli © slowly dissolve in the mouth as desired (e.g. as often as enjoying candies) & enjoy the scent – preferably after meals
- You can dissolve 5-10 pcs / 250ml in the drink
- Sprinkle 5-10 pcs over your food before serving
- Storage: Store aromuli© closed, dry and protected from light and heat. Consume quickly after opening.
Tip: Birch sugar has an anti-caries effect, natural essential oils have antibacterial effects – therefore, all aromuli© can also be enjoyed after brushing the teeth.
WHAT ARE AROMULI©?
- aromuli© are candies in the form of birch sugar globules, which have been flavoured with 100% pure, natural essential oils of the highest quality. It is a purely plant-based food. The globules have been aromatized and packed by hand for you.
What are aroma extracts?
Plants produce aromatic substances (e.g. in the form of essential oils) in order to communicate with one another and to attract beneficial insects. Essential oils from plants are used in cosmetics, for pharmaceuticals, but also to aromatize (cough) sweets, meals, and beverages. If essential oils are used as food ingredients, they can be described as aroma extracts.
What is xylitol?
The sweet-tasting carbohydrate (also called birch sugar or xylitol) is a sugar substitute and therefore suitable for diabetics. It contains around 40% fewer calories than table sugar. If consumed excessively, it can have a laxative effect. Birch sugar is not suitable for animals (especially dogs).
Ingredients: with sweetener xylitol, aroma extracts
|Nutrition information according to LMIV
· of which saturated fat
|Carbohydrates of which
· polyhydric alcohols