Product information “RAUHNACHTSPERLEN – for new beginnings“
It doesn’t go as well as expected? … some restart their computer, others restart with aromuli©-RAUHNACHTSPERLEN!
RECOMMENDATIONS & TIPS:
These are also aromuli© which meet almost all tastes – their fruity-sweet taste helps us finish with the bitter sides of life. They awaken the thrive in us to “sow seeds”, begin new and to stimulate the creativity to harvest more sweet, ripe fruits of life and enjoy them.
They are ideal in times of new beginnings like e.g. after separation, relocation, job change, …
Twelfth nights (e.g. Christmas eve, Silvester, the evening before Epiphany, Walpurgis night) but also the winter and summer solstice should be duly celebrated! The best way is with RAUHNACHTSPERLEN in prosecco or on sweet dishes (cake glaze, ice cream, …)!
They are perfect to refine drinks like teas, prosecco, cocktails and orange juice (5-10 pcs per glass).
Tip: Grapefruit oil combines the bitter side with the sweet side of life, has a cleansing effect and tones the body and mind.
- Let 3 to 6 pcs of aromuli © slowly dissolve in the mouth as desired (e.g. as often as enjoying candies) & enjoy the scent – preferably after meals
- You can dissolve 5-10 pcs / 250ml in the drink
- Sprinkle 5-10 pcs over your food before serving
- Storage: Store aromuli© closed, dry and protected from light and heat. Consume quickly after opening.
Tip: Birch sugar has an anti-caries effect, natural essential oils have antibacterial effects – therefore, all aromuli© can also be enjoyed after brushing the teeth.
WHAT ARE AROMULI©?
- aromuli© are candies in the form of birch sugar globules, which have been flavoured with 100% pure, natural essential oils of the highest quality. It is a purely plant-based food. The globules have been aromatized and packed by hand for you.
What are aroma extracts?
Plants produce aromatic substances (e.g. in the form of essential oils) in order to communicate with one another and to attract beneficial insects. Essential oils from plants are used in cosmetics, for pharmaceuticals, but also to aromatize (cough) sweets, meals, and beverages. If essential oils are used as food ingredients, they can be described as aroma extracts.
What is xylitol?
The sweet-tasting carbohydrate (also called birch sugar or xylitol) is a sugar substitute and therefore suitable for diabetics. It contains around 40% fewer calories than table sugar. If consumed excessively, it can have a laxative effect. Birch sugar is not suitable for animals (especially dogs).
Ingredients: with sweetener xylitol, aroma extracts
|Nutrition information according to LMIV
· of which saturated fat
|Carbohydrates of which
· polyhydric alcohols