Product information “SCHLUMMERKUGELN – for sleepy heads“
Sweet dreams, relaxation, stress relief? … some enjoy relaxing baths, others enjoy aromuli©-SCHLUMMERKUGELN
RECOMMENDATIONS & TIPS:
Those aromuli© are perfect as a reward for an exhausting day (in the evening, 2 hours before going to bed, take 3-6 pcs every half-an-hour). When your thoughts circle at night and you can’t continue to sleep, it is recommended to enjoy 3-6 pcs SCHLUMMERKUGELN every 15 minutes until you fall asleep again.
Especially children, who are very active and for people who get nervous easily will benefit from those aromuli© (let 3-6 pcs dissolve on the tongue several times a day).
We’ve also made great experiences with children taking SCHLUMMERKUGELN, which have suffered from homesickness (e.g. school ski course, holidays, study abroad, …) The aromuli© should first be enjoyed when still at home in a familiar, harmonious environment. When away, the taste of the aromuli© are reminiscent on the beautiful, secure atmosphere which is associated with the first enjoyment. Tip: take them especially in the evenings before going to bed.
Tip: True lavender is well known for helping with sleeping disorders (also for children at the age of 6), frights, and depression.
- Let 3 to 6 pcs of aromuli © slowly dissolve in the mouth as desired (e.g. as often as enjoying candies) & enjoy the scent – preferably after meals
- You can dissolve 5-10 pcs / 250ml in the drink
- Sprinkle 5-10 pcs over your food before serving
- Storage: Store aromuli© closed, dry and protected from light and heat. Consume quickly after opening.
Tip: Birch sugar has an anti-caries effect, natural essential oils have antibacterial effects – therefore, all aromuli© can also be enjoyed after brushing the teeth.
WHAT ARE AROMULI©?
- aromuli© are candies in the form of birch sugar globules, which have been flavoured with 100% pure, natural essential oils of the highest quality. It is a purely plant-based food. The globules have been aromatized and packed by hand for you.
What are aroma extracts?
Plants produce aromatic substances (e.g. in the form of essential oils) in order to communicate with one another and to attract beneficial insects. Essential oils from plants are used in cosmetics, for pharmaceuticals, but also to aromatize (cough) sweets, meals, and beverages. If essential oils are used as food ingredients, they can be described as aroma extracts.
What is xylitol?
The sweet-tasting carbohydrate (also called birch sugar or xylitol) is a sugar substitute and therefore suitable for diabetics. It contains around 40% fewer calories than table sugar. If consumed excessively, it can have a laxative effect. Birch sugar is not suitable for animals (especially dogs).
Ingredients: with sweetener xylitol, aroma extracts
|Nutrition information according to LMIV
· of which saturated fat
|Carbohydrates of which
· polyhydric alcohols