Product information “THYMULI – for the defensive strength“
Could your immune system need some help? Are you looking for something antibacterial after eating or kissing? … some take mouth sprays, others enjoy aromuli©-THYMULI!
RECOMMENDATIONS & TIPS:
- They give you the necessary energy to implement your plans
- For people who are looking for more health
- For people who love the taste of thyme and are looking for almost calorie-free candies
- Perfect to dissolve in water or tea
- Use: let dissolve 3-6 pcs on your tongue several times a day.
They help you to stay healthy and to implement new projects and plans with enough energy.
Tip: Thyme has got strong antibacterial effects.
- Let 3 to 6 pcs of aromuli © slowly dissolve in the mouth as desired (e.g. as often as enjoying candies) & enjoy the scent – preferably after meals
- You can dissolve 5-10 pcs / 250ml in the drink
- Sprinkle 5-10 pcs over your food before serving
- Storage: Store aromuli© closed, dry and protected from light and heat. Consume quickly after opening.
Tip: Birch sugar has an anti-caries effect, natural essential oils have antibacterial effects – therefore, all aromuli© can also be enjoyed after brushing the teeth.
WHAT ARE AROMULI©?
- aromuli© are candies in the form of birch sugar globules, which have been flavoured with 100% pure, natural essential oils of the highest quality. It is a purely plant-based food. The globules have been aromatized and packed by hand for you.
What are aroma extracts?
Plants produce aromatic substances (e.g. in the form of essential oils) in order to communicate with one another and to attract beneficial insects. Essential oils from plants are used in cosmetics, for pharmaceuticals, but also to aromatize (cough) sweets, meals, and beverages. If essential oils are used as food ingredients, they can be described as aroma extracts.
What is xylitol?
The sweet-tasting carbohydrate (also called birch sugar or xylitol) is a sugar substitute and therefore suitable for diabetics. It contains around 40% fewer calories than table sugar. If consumed excessively, it can have a laxative effect. Birch sugar is not suitable for animals (especially dogs).
Ingredients: with sweetener xylitol, aroma extracts
|Nutrition information according to LMIV
· of which saturated fat
|Carbohydrates of which
· polyhydric alcohols